KyCAD Safety Pledge
I Pledge To…
Keep KyCAD Safe
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken persistent steps to protect each other and our campus community.
All members of the Kentucky College of Art + Design Community have an essential role to play in keeping our students, faculty, staff, and the KyCAD community safe by doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19.
As a member of this community, I know that I must take steps to stay well to protect others and promote a safe return to campus for all. Because of this, I pledge to take responsibility for my health and help stop the spread of the COVID-19.
KEEP MYSELF SAFE
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 or get regularly tested.
- Monitor my health daily. There will be temperature stations at all entrances. Any person who finds that they have a temperature above 99.5 degrees should return home and contact the college.
- If I experience any symptoms of COVID- 19, whether I am vaccinated or not, I will contact the KyCAD COVID Task Force (email@example.com) right away, quarantine in the meantime and follow additional instructions.
- Take personal responsibility, access available resources and practice self- care for my mental health and overall well-being.
KEEP OTHERS SAFE
- Adhere to evolving campus COVID-19 safety protocols as communicated and posted.
- Have a personal plan for proper isolation or quarantine, should it be necessary.
- If I am exposed to an individual who is ill or has tested positive for COVID-19, I will contact the KyCAD COVID Task Force (firstname.lastname@example.org) right away, quarantine in the meantime and follow additional instructions.
KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE
- Follow and comply with the community standards outlined in the KyCAD Student Code of Conduct and all additional rules and guidelines published by the College.
- Practice social distancing, at a minimum of six (6) feet apart, where appropriate.
- Frequently wash and/or sanitize my hands and keep my personal space, shared space, and my belongings sanitized. I agree to clean and disinfect surfaces and equipment in my workspace, classroom, or studio as appropriate throughout the day.
- Stay home, away from others and contact the KyCAD COVID Task Force (email@example.com) if I feel ill. Participate in testing and contact tracing as deemed necessary to preserve the wellness of our campus community and the continued operations of our college.
- For additional information visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
If you or someone you live with or are in close contact with someone who tests or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 5 days or if you test positive for COVID-19, you must Stay Home, Self-Quarantine, and Notify the KyCAD COVID-19 Tactical Response Team by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes all of the following:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Details regarding your situation, including specific dates, times, and location including specific dates, times, and location
All individuals, including employees, students, and visitors are required to wear a facial covering that covers an individual’s nose, mouth, and chin while in common spaces of the Kentucky College of Art + Design buildings, including classrooms and hallways, and outside when social distancing of at least six feet cannot be maintained.