KyCAD Safety Pledge
I Pledge To…
Keep KyCAD Safe
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken persistent steps to protect each other and our campus community.
All members of the Kentucky College of Art + Design Community have an essential role to play in keeping our students, faculty, staff, and the KyCAD community safe by doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19.
As a member of this community, I know that I must take steps to stay well to protect others and promote a safe return to campus for all. Because of this, I pledge to take responsibility for my health and help stop the spread of the COVID-19.
KEEP MYSELF SAFE
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 or get regularly tested.
- Monitor my health daily. There will be temperature stations at all entrances. Any person who finds that they have a temperature above 99.5 degrees should return home and contact the college.
- If I experience any symptoms of COVID- 19, whether I am vaccinated or not, I will contact the KyCAD COVID Task Force (email@example.com) right away, quarantine in the meantime and follow additional instructions.
- Take personal responsibility, access available resources and practice self- care for my mental health and overall well-being.
KEEP OTHERS SAFE
- Adhere to evolving campus COVID-19 safety protocols as communicated and posted.
- Have a personal plan for proper isolation or quarantine, should it be necessary.
- If I am exposed to an individual who is ill or has tested positive for COVID-19, I will contact the KyCAD COVID Task Force (firstname.lastname@example.org) right away, quarantine in the meantime and follow additional instructions.
KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE
- Follow and comply with the community standards outlined in the KyCAD Student Code of Conduct and all additional rules and guidelines published by the College.
- Practice social distancing, at a minimum of six (6) feet apart, where appropriate.
- Frequently wash and/or sanitize my hands and keep my personal space, shared space, and my belongings sanitized. I agree to clean and disinfect surfaces and equipment in my workspace, classroom, or studio as appropriate throughout the day.
- Stay home, away from others and contact the KyCAD COVID Task Force (email@example.com) if I feel ill. Participate in testing and contact tracing as deemed necessary to preserve the wellness of our campus community and the continued operations of our college.
If you or someone you live with or are in close contact with someone who tests or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or if you test positive for COVID-19, you must Stay Home, Self-quarantine, and Notify the KyCAD COVID Task Force by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes all of the following:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Details regarding your situation, including specific dates, times, and location including specific dates, times, and location
All individuals, including employees, students, and visitors are required to wear a facial covering that covers an individual’s nose, mouth, and chin while in common spaces of the Kentucky College of Art + Design buildings, including classrooms and hallways, and outside when social distancing of at least six feet cannot be maintained.